Monday, February 23, 2009

Guess who wants chicken soup?

I just realized how physically weak I am when I’m here. I’m sick again. ARRRGH. This is driving me crazy. Why do I keep on falling ill?! :( It all started with a blocked nose that lasted throughout the night and went on the next day. And then the slightly less than comfortable feeling in my throat appeared. WAAAAAAAARGH. I hate having a sore throat!

So here I am, surviving on medication once more. I got a bad headache toward the end of Accounting class. During Calculus, all I felt like doing was clamp my head and sleep (yes, clamp my head to get rid of the annoying thumping). After Calculus, I decided that enough is enough. I’ve got a 6-hour stretch to survive tomorrow! So I took a nap. Now feeling a bittttt better. :)

I have a sneaking suspicion all this may be the product of several days of really bad food. *sighhhhhhh*

Ok I've got tutorials to work on and some monetary issues to read up on now. Hope everyone's having a better start to the week.

PS: It's raining AGAIN! (Just when I handwashed some stuff too!) I don't like this rainy/hazy weather!!!!!!! >:( Man, I sound PMS-sy. *sigh*

No comments: