I had a big post in mind, but then I looked at the clock and realized that I have to be mad to think that I can be blogging long pieces at a time like this. Because I have 4 chapters to cover before my test on Wednesday and all I've been doing this whole weekend is work on the trial. This is madness. I'm eating, sleeping, and breathing this trial. I cannot wait to be liberated from all this stress. The work itself isn't too bad if not for its causes. Oh, its causes just make me so mad. Forgive and forget - I need to find it somewhere within me to say that I can forgive.
I want to sleep. I woke up at 6.15 am to go to City Harvest Church. Service was alright. I slept on the way back because I just needed to pay off the sleep debt I accumulated last night. I started yawning at sometime around 10 pm because I was so drained from all the brainstorming and formulating strategies. AHHHHH I don't know how people can do law! Sigh. But now I wish I'm the co-lawyer since I'm already doing the work, instead of being a seemingly insignificant witness. :( Never mind, I shall do my best at the lawyer's desk and on the stand to make all this effort worth it.
My room needs some cleaning up. Off I go to sweep, then, and then it's back on full steam ahead with the trial stuff. *goes weak in knees* Lord, give me the strength and patience to make it through alive and unscathed. And please grant us Your favor in this trial.
Hope you have a great week ahead, everyone. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment