- Woke up later than I had intended to and almost missed my breakfast. It turned out that I had to go wake KT up at 8 am. Hahaha.
- Discovered that one of my often-said phrase is, "Why am I confused/lost?", during Accounting lecture.
- Spent over an hour doing my tutorial and ended up sort of ticked off and very hungry.
- Drew cute-looking graphs using polar equations. (Yes, sigh)
- Zoned out quite a bit.
- Read a bit more of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. (I know I'm very late. Shush, I didn't wanna read it initially because I don't like the ending - in case you're wondering, I looked it up on Wikipedia - and decided to put off reading it... until it became one of the only fiction books I'm willing to read in the library)
- Sighed, felt kinda sad, smiled over tentative escapades. Shook off the gathering dark clouds.
- Watched American Idol and thought that Kris Allen is really good-looking. (Yes, sigh too)
- Spaced out while watching American Idol because the song was kinda boring. And also ignored the Maths notes in front of me.
- Wondered if I could have a nice, comfy red sofa seat in my own room.
- Thought that I must be mad for... um, ok, I won't say it.
- Had some guys reading the back of my shirt. My pink stickman Saints shirt. (I know, the caption is awesome, go ahead and tell me)
- Played pool for the first time thanks to three mentors.
- Played one game of foosball and felt that wonderful happiness that foosball-playing brings.
- Realized that I've got a whole lot of mugging to do.
PS: This pool newbie observed that the cutest bloopers tend to happen at the edge. And she wonders how people can stretch and contort their bodies on the pool table. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment