I've got red tapes to cross, situations to explain, requests to make, procedures to adhere to. All these when I thought that I have to just wait. My patience has been tested before and it is tested again. Now, of all the times. Sometimes I wonder, does everybody go through this? Perhaps. I think so.
See, problems always lie ahead. Sometimes they're small issues that can be resolved fairly easily. Sometimes they look like huge mountains which, no matter what you do, don't seem to budge even one bit. Sometimes the problems are internal, sometimes they are on the outside. Regardless, they trouble us as they challenge us to step outside of our comfort zones which we keep on circling. Because if we just keep on circling, the view isn't going to change. Nothing's going to change because a circle never ends.
Speak to the mountain. Maybe I haven't been doing enough of that lately. Because mountain after mountain, it seems like the climbing just gets harder and harder. But that's just the way it is, isn't it? The mountains are rarely easy to climb. There are slippery slopes, uneven surfaces, hidden crevices. What else can we do but brave the unknown challenges ahead and push through till we conquer the peak?
Have faith. I know, we all know. But faith is something we need to work on. More often that not, we over-analyze and we think, think, think. We rarely stop thinking and start accepting. But when we have faith, we'll see that it moves mountains, keeping us strong to climb the steep slopes without tiring.
Just believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment