HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHING YEE!Hey, girl!
You know what, up till today I still grin when I think of how you insisted on using your very pink umbrella even when we had to walk across the street toward a shaded walkway. And I still remember our serious talks at late night too. And how you used to sit outside our room to talk on the phone. And how can I forget the endless teasing you put up with from me? Hehehehe.. Just so you know, I think you're still the best person to tease. :D I hope that all's well in school and choir for you. I know how much you love singing and I'm glad I managed to see you in action twice. :)
Today you turn 19. I wish I can be there with you (then we can go jalan-jalan at Clarke Quay *ahem* You like romantic places, don't you?), but I can't, so know that I wish you well and that I hope that this year will see you embracing blessings of all the good things you wish for.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment