Saturday, March 21, 2009

Noted

This is Petch's odd Facebook note. I'm gonna fill it up for someone else.

I (love and miss) you.
You have a nice (personality).
You make me (smile, cry, laugh, and learn).
You should (know that there isn't a day that I don't miss you).
Someday I will (hold your hand and walk beside you, just the two of us).
You + me = (like nothing else)
If I saw you now I'd (cry and laugh at the same time).
I want to (give you a giant hug and make up for lost time).
If I could sing you any song it would be (a BSB song).
We could (talk for hours) under the stars.

Love, (always)

(P.S. You know who you are.)

You can just tell that it's one of those days when I'm more willing to pluck my eyebrows than to start serious work.

If you still don't know, I meant my sister. I miss you a lot. I'm sorry I'm always busy and we can't always find the time to talk. :(

No comments: