Friday, March 13, 2009

Someone turns 20 today


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JONATHAN!

*Kuning sebab you macam keju. :P

Jonjon, today you embark on the second decade of your life. WOOHOO! :D

I've always seen you as the level-headed, dependable one, because no matter how much I didn't wanna hear the stuff you had to say, you didn't bother mincing your words and said it as it needed to be said. I remember those times when you would very matter-of-factly speak the thoughts I didn't dare to voice out. Especially during those particularly low points. I enjoyed your company a lot because you were honest but still understanding.

I know that at times you can be very *ahem* thick-skinned (like choosing to carry my smallest box instead of offering to help me with the bigger bags and saying that you forgave me for things I did not even do... What did I do, really?), but you're a good friend, really. :) I say that because I know that you're not as blur as you seem on the outside and that you're just a good guy (I think you should know that there are reasons behind my saying this). And you know when not to mess with girls. (That's a plus point, keep that lol)

Another thing I won't forget about you is your willingness to relent whenever I pester you. Like when I kept on digging into your sinful chocolatey dessert and when I wanted that bowl of ice-cream so badly and everyone else was so satiated. Speaking of that, I remember how you insisted on spending no more than $2.50 per meal in the beginning and you eventually gave in and started spending on food like everyone else. :P

Anyway, Mr Phoon, here's wishing you a lot of prosperity in the coming year as you battle through your A-Levels!

PS: You didn't think I'd forget this, did you? I miss your hairrrrrrrrrrr. :(

No comments: