Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm so tired I can't think of a title lah

I am so tireddddddddddddd. My mind has been solving maths equations almost all day long today (ok, so technically it's yesterday now). In Econs class, it was all I could do not to wander off into that inviting land of shut-eye. :X

On the bright side, I had a wonderful weekend. :D There's so much I wanna say but I'm exhausted now. Gah, I need some sleep. It's painful how bad I am at staying awake and alert with minimal sleep these days. :/ It's like my body clock has tuned itself back into its proper pattern, which means no more pulling all-nighters and stressing out over midnight. Bleh. Ok, stories and photos another day.

For now, here's an excerpt from a conversation that is going on as I type:

Crystal says:
woman!!!!!

Sher Minn: out to grab lok lok and kopi says:
woman?
Crystal says:
man!
Sher Minn says:
animal!
Crystal says:
binatang! buassss
Sher Minn says:
haiwan peliharaan! tikus belandaaaa
Crystal says:
kenapa tikus!
ikan emas
anjing kurap
kucing
Sher Minn says:
crystal
lagi bagus kan
Crystal says:
what?
Sher Minn says:
:P

Time to sleep!

Have a good week ahead. :)

No comments: