Saturday, April 18, 2009

Liberation

It is FINALLY over. Semester 2 final examination, I mean. WOOHOOOOOOO!

Yesterday morning was the blah. I stayed up till 2.45 am and woke up at 6.10 am. I couldn't have been more astonished myself. But thanks to a proper breakfast and some willpower, I made it through the paper fine. :)

Afterwards, everyone dallied around a bit and then off we went to MidValley. We had a hearty meal at Kenny Rogers thanks to the belanjawans who treated us. :D After that, we girls had some quality window-shopping time before catching Confessions of a Shopaholic. The movie was nice. There's nothing much to shout about it but it was a good watch. Plus, we all just really wanted to savor whatever freedom we have.

After that, it was just more walking and buying. Contributing to GDP never felt better. *happy sigh* I realized how fast my purse was thinning when I was thinking of buying something and then saw a RM50 note peeking out. Aih. Money - easy come, easy go, isn't it?

Anyhoo, upon going through the things I'd purchased, I realized that I actually bought more practical than fun stuff. I mean, necessity, track pants, and insect repellent vs some light-colored eyeliner, a pair of feather earrings, and a gift for a friend? I didn't even get to buy the nail polish that I wanted. And I completely forgot about the analgesic cream and food stock that I need. Must buy them later. :/

All throughout the time we were walking around MidValley, I had a strange feeling. I kept on thinking, isn't there something I should be doing right now? I think I've been in my mugging mode for too long that when I'm finally free to do anything I want, I feel weird. AIHHHHH.

Now I have a headache and an irritating flu. Ah, the repercussions of coming back at 12.30 am and watching another movie till 3.15 am. But What Happens in Vegas was so worth it! Ashton Kutcher made me dream of some random hot guy last night. Ah, le sigh. :P

I should probably go downstairs to chuck my laundry load into the dryer now and see if those two girls downstairs are awake so we can go feed our stomachs. Laters.

No comments: