
I don't know what I've been staying up at night for.
There are so many things I don't know. The more I know, the more I discover I don't know.
In case I haven't been the greatest friend as of late, I apologize. There have been so many things happening recently. There are times when I felt so lost, so broken - times I don't talk about because doing so brings back unwelcome thoughts. But there have also been very good times - times that remind me of how fortunate I am to be who I am and to have such wonderful friends. I am really sorry if I haven't exactly been playing my part on the other end. This will blow over soon, I hope.
Tonight's cell group discussion on faith is one that is timely and meaningful. In a time like this, it gives me comfort to read Hebrews 11 because it speaks of something that I must have to pull through. I know that I cannot do this on my own, that I cannot lean simply on my own understanding. For that, I admit my weaknesses and I know that He will guide me through because no problem is too big for Him to handle. I was once introduced to the idea of thinking of getting rid of my worries by telling God that I'm casting my worries, doubts, and anxieties into a box that he will take care of. Sometimes when I pray, I visualize all the negativity inside of me being transferred into that box that He will get rid of and I feel better.
All it takes is faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment