Hello, my dear readers (whoever you are).
Since Joanne has taken it upon herself to check out where all of you come from (were you that bored?), I decided to foray into the mind-boggling site that is the blog traffic feed I subscribe to. Upon further inspection, I discovered that someone on a Mac visited my blog a couple of days ago. This Mac user is from Kuching. I've got no Mac users among my Kuching friends (or am I just that outdated?). So, dear Kuching Mac user, can you please identify yourself? (Actually, I'd be surprised to see a reply; you know, random blog readers wanting to be anonymous and all... EH TELL ME WHO YOU ARE LA, OKAY.)
And most of my visitors are using Vista. As far as I know, almost all my friends have their laptops running on Vista, so no surprise there. I can recognize the Windows XP visitors as my family members. (Hello, Daddy, Mummy, and Che che!) :D It's quite easy to tell who is behind the screen too, based on the locations. Kuching shows up every now and then. Singapore has ceased showing up as of late because the people who study there are back here for their holiday. Nilai shows up because of me la (and some other friends). Australia shows up every once in a while when Che che comes online. KL shows up because of the McNairians, obviously. New Zealand appears because... I have ex-classmates who are there? USA shows up... due to some random clicking? (User uses a computer running on Linux.. don't I sound like a stalker now?) The same goes for Russia, China, etc. By the way, I noticed that most of you are using Mozilla Firefox. How come there are so few IE users like me? I never use Firefox even though I installed it a long time ago. :P
Am I the only one who finds this all kinda neat but freaky at the same time?
Can everyone who reads this please identify yourself by leaving a message in the chatbox (it's on your right and it's PINK like most things on this blog, if you don't know)? If you're a kindergarten/primary school/secondary school/college friend, great! If you're someone I don't even know, well, at least say hi? :P (Let's see how many people will actually bother to do this.)
PS: I've been trying to zoom into the street names for so long but the map takes a loooooong time to load. INTERNET CONNECTION, WON'T YOU PLEASE HUMOR ME TODAY?
No comments:
Post a Comment