Saturday, June 13, 2009

While I was away

I am so exhausted.

Karaoke and dinner after the Stats test on Tuesday. (Thanks for coming over, guys! :D) Wednesday was taken up by mugging for the Accounting test, which was on Thursday. Friday saw me rushing to the bank and back again, only to have over an hour to kill. I ended up sitting in the bakery to watch some MTV before heading to Subang. The train ride from SJ to Klang was not good. I almost stumbled a couple of times. Crashed at Ruth's house for the night. Ended up sleeping with my head on a bolster instead of a pillow and had a good laugh before sleeping. Yesterday was spent shopping and eating with good friends. My purse and feet agonized a lot yesterday. In fact, they are still feeling sore right now. :P

There's so much to say but...

I AM SO TIRED.

I feel like crashing back onto the bed again even though I woke up only 45 minutes ago. I think I have a shopping and travelling hangover. Argh. Be back when I feel up to it.

No comments: