Saturday, August 1, 2009

Note

If you see me flailing my hands around with a frown on my face, fret not, for there is only so much cooping up and mugging one can take, I think. The final exams are starting tomorrow, and the feeling of anticipation has not changed much even though I am already in my third semester. At least this time around, though, I try not to drive myself like a slave. Instead, I take more breathers. I keep the room well ventilated by opening up the windows (which I almost never do because I like my room to be cool) and letting some sunlight in. It feels kinda good actually. :) Also, I've been sleeping more than I usually would before exams to keep a clear head.

So, yes, the pre-exam jitters are still there, but I'll be fine. We all go through that, don't we? I can't wait for this week to be over so that I can pack my luggage and say goodbye to this place for three weeks. I think a relaxing time is very much called for at this point, after all the mugging and stressing. Ah, the sense of longing.

6 more days to home! :D

No comments: