Friday, August 14, 2009

Short

You can just tell that I'm kinda lazy to write a proper update. I already have a couple of ideas that I've been toying around with lately. I'll get to them soon (read: when I can gear up and move into a more motivated phase).

If you don't already know, I've completely shifted into my full holiday mode that consists of me pigging out and consuming tv like nobody's business. It's sinful, really. But it's so, so enjoyable. XD

For the past few days and couple of weeks to come, more people have been and will be flying off to the States. In May, I was utterly devastated when denied the opportunity to enter university as a freshman despite having been offered admission. Oh, you know what, the irony is that I completely forgot to ask my parents for the real offer letter. Maybe I'll read it tomorrow. Anyway, thinking back, yes, that was a very difficult heartbreak to deal with, but now that I consider what I've done since then and the options that lay ahead of me, I think it happened for the better. Back then, I was really, really angry and upset. Don't even ask me how many times I cried and wallowed in anger because I lost track of all that, honestly. Now that I think of it, that month only comes second to my post-operation month in terms of depression. But you know what, maybe there is a silver lining after all. :)

I'll be back with a packed update. (You would have a vague idea of what I've been up to if you caught my Facebook status updates and tweets.)

No comments: