HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DENISE!
Denise, I know you don't read my blog, but I'm gonna make you read this dedication post. :P
I hope you're doing well in Canada. I know you'll always be the same tough cookie no matter where you are. You're always the little girl whose silence signals a lot of gear-turning inside. Despite your quiet nature, you sure pack a lot of oomph that makes you Little Miss Go-Getter.
Every time I bump into someone I'm walking beside, I think of you. (I know it seems like such an insignificant moment, but think about how many times that happens considering how drunkenly I can walk sometimes!) There are little things that remind me of you, like a lot of green things, long shirts, and checkered tops. These seemingly fleeting moments can make me smile because they bring images of your blur/smiley face into mind.
Here's wishing you all the best in everything that you encounter and tackle along the way. Have a good birthday, darling!
Much love,
Crys
No comments:
Post a Comment