I unintentionally skipped lunch today. I had a large meal at 4 pm to make up for the no-lunch suffering. And then I was too full to take dinner at my normal time of either 6 pm or 7 pm. So now I might have to make up for it by having some red beans buns, hot Milo, and umm.. some Twisties. Such an unhealthy diet, I know. But I didn't mean to skip lunch! (I don't look like someone who crash diets, do I? Duh.) My lunchtime was taken up by a university briefing.
This couple of weeks have definitely been occupied by a lot of university stuff. Which university to apply to, what are the requirements, what courses must we take, what other majors or minors can we take, which professional papers do the universities prepare us for, what is the campus environment like... The questions just never seem to end. Every university representative I meet (regardless of whether the university offers my intended major) gets the same questions from me. Aiyo. I'm getting kinda bored parroting the same questions. But this is a necessary step in my decision-making, whether or not there is someone pushing me from behind, stage-whispering, "Ask something la!"
This couple of weeks have definitely been occupied by a lot of university stuff. Which university to apply to, what are the requirements, what courses must we take, what other majors or minors can we take, which professional papers do the universities prepare us for, what is the campus environment like... The questions just never seem to end. Every university representative I meet (regardless of whether the university offers my intended major) gets the same questions from me. Aiyo. I'm getting kinda bored parroting the same questions. But this is a necessary step in my decision-making, whether or not there is someone pushing me from behind, stage-whispering, "Ask something la!"
Here's something completely unrelated. I've been listening to a lot of John Mayer, Marie Digby, and The Fray these days. And I looooove Kelly Rowland and David Guetta's When Love Takes Over. *insert rockin' emoticon*
Okay, back to what I'm supposed to do. Chemistry time!
No comments:
Post a Comment