I feel unusually hyper tonight. And the only sweet stuff I had were one cup of cherry cordial drink, one Mentos and two packets of oat biscuits. Hmmmm.
Since I came back from church, I've been running through my music presentation slides and playing air piano. Yeah, air pianooo. Jeng jeng jenggg! (Told you I'm hyper) I put on my earphones, played Only Hope on my music player, and started tapping my desk like it is a piano (because that's the song I'm playing tomorrow - my first choice was actually a Clayderman piece, but I was told that 'it's overplayed', sooooo..). And I could actually catch myself 'playing' the wrong notes. WAH. The power of air piano! *fist pump*
It's been at least three years since my last public piano performance, so I really, really hope that I'll do really well tomorrow. I've been practicing very hard for this performance, with all the zest that I could muster. (I even stayed in the room with a big cockroach because I just needed to practice - for two hours! Cockroach! Me! Same room! TWO hours! PHEW)
So this is it. My public speaking and musical skills shall be put to the test.
Eh. This kinda reminds me of how hyper I was when we were in Kapit two years back, preparing to battle our debate opponents. Ah, the good ol' days of running from room to room barefooted, falling asleep on the bed that wasn't assigned to me, pacing the room, brainstorming, shouting, walking, worrying, screaming, crying, winning, losing, feeling. Ah, that feeling... 'twas a very good time indeed. :)
I sidetracked again, didn't I? Oops.
Here's to a good week ahead, everyone! :)
Since I came back from church, I've been running through my music presentation slides and playing air piano. Yeah, air pianooo. Jeng jeng jenggg! (Told you I'm hyper) I put on my earphones, played Only Hope on my music player, and started tapping my desk like it is a piano (because that's the song I'm playing tomorrow - my first choice was actually a Clayderman piece, but I was told that 'it's overplayed', sooooo..). And I could actually catch myself 'playing' the wrong notes. WAH. The power of air piano! *fist pump*
It's been at least three years since my last public piano performance, so I really, really hope that I'll do really well tomorrow. I've been practicing very hard for this performance, with all the zest that I could muster. (I even stayed in the room with a big cockroach because I just needed to practice - for two hours! Cockroach! Me! Same room! TWO hours! PHEW)
So this is it. My public speaking and musical skills shall be put to the test.
Eh. This kinda reminds me of how hyper I was when we were in Kapit two years back, preparing to battle our debate opponents. Ah, the good ol' days of running from room to room barefooted, falling asleep on the bed that wasn't assigned to me, pacing the room, brainstorming, shouting, walking, worrying, screaming, crying, winning, losing, feeling. Ah, that feeling... 'twas a very good time indeed. :)
I sidetracked again, didn't I? Oops.
Here's to a good week ahead, everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment