Sunday, October 18, 2009

Why you shouldn't window shop in a high-end area

I was at KLCC for another orchestra concert today. It is 'The Big Country' today. We were treated to a stellar performance of country tunes played by musicians in country-inspired outfits. :D

The highlights of my day include a very entertaining concert, a very good dinner at Sakae Sushi (I am not completely averse to Jap food now!), a good bout of walking, staring sadly at a BEAUTIFUL black Ferragamo handbag on display, ogling a pair of va-va-voom red Jimmy Choo, and finding Nicholas Sparks' latest book... and not buying it. It is hot on the racks! It's still selling at RM69.90. After blowing almost RM30 on dinner, I figured I'd better wait for the RM30+ version of the book to be released.

:(

Ferragamo. WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME SO?

:(

No more high-end places for a while.

And Nicholas Sparks' new book. I WANT YOU SO.

:(

Patience, Crystal...

No comments: