It's 12.30 am and I have a headache that has been coming and going for half a day. It switches from mild to bad pretty quickly. I tried sleeping it off but it didn't work. Now here I am, after popping a pill, wondering why it started in the first place. It's irritating me because it distracts me from the work that I'm supposed to be doing. :(
It is during times like this that I wish I have someone around to pamper me with hot chicken soup (I remember reading somewhere about why it really is good for sick people) and a hug. :(
I want a hug. :(
:(
Even LOLcats aren't helping me much now. John Mayer helps a bit. But still. Maybe I should just go sleep.
It is during times like this that I wish I have someone around to pamper me with hot chicken soup (I remember reading somewhere about why it really is good for sick people) and a hug. :(
I want a hug. :(
:(
Even LOLcats aren't helping me much now. John Mayer helps a bit. But still. Maybe I should just go sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment