Lunch and dinner were mediocre. My first Italiannes experience could have been better, I guess, but I ended up forcing myself to finish up my plate of spaghetti because the tomato flavor was getting really overwhelming. Remind me not to eat anything tomato-related for the next week or so. A Carls Jr burger made for a quick dinner. Also a first for me as the only thing I'd ever tried in Carls Jr before this is the wedges. All in all, not the best meals I'd had outside, especially between shopping walks, but they were alright la.
We watched Surrogates after lunch. It is an okay movie, in my opinion. The parts with a lot of action were exciting and intense. But there were a few confusing parts when one character acted in several roles. Go watch it and you'll get what I mean. Not being a fan of action movie may make my views slightly biased, but I think it isn't anything to shout about. You get to see Bruce Willis acting as a depressed, frustrated man who plays out his life as an FBI agent through his surrogate. And everyone else is just as fake because no real humans are actually going out of their homes to live their lives on their own. Instead, they just sit at home in their pajamas and control their surrogates. It's kinda creepy, actually. My rating is a 3/5.
We did plenty of walking but much less buying than I'd expected. I forgot to buy a brush for my broken lipstick. :( And I originally wanted to get a new ring but I just couldn't find one/a bunch that I liked. We entered so many stores but ended up empty-handed. What is this la... On the other hand, it didn't make me feel so guilty for splurging on another pair of jeans. This is the last pair I'm buying this year. (Yeah, two more months to this year, and I say this.. Heh) But I can justify! :P Dorothy Perkins stocks reasonably priced jeans that fit me, so buy I say. :D
So that wraps up today. I actually have a lot of other things to mention, like the orchestra concert that I attended two weeks ago, but there are some things that need to be done at the moment.
Have a great weekend, everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment