Sunday, November 15, 2009

For the other human resident of our house :)

Oh, hello, Che che! Look what I can do!

I can squeeeeeeeze myself in here...

And grab the wire! HAH!

AAAAAAARRRRR AR AR ARRRRRF!

She's constantly moving, dashing from one person's feet to the nearest foot rug to another person's feet. It's hard to capture a photo of her that isn't blurred with all those motion lines.

Doesn't she look like a fat lil piglet? (She sounds like one sometimes too!)

And this playful pup loves nothing more than some good ol TLC. Though that might involve some foot-nibbling with some pretty sharp teeth...

Resident: Miss Hostile

MEOW MEOW MEOW (overload)

YOUR favorite spoilt brat

She gave me the pissy look when I switched on the light... like, seriously, cat, gimme a break. She ended up shielding her eyes like that. :P

One day, I shall reign over the humans... Watch me...

There's your dose of our house pets. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from the future, Crystal. You have nice pets. I especially like the dogs. ESPECIALLY.