Now, I am happy that things didn't work out the way I wanted them to that time. Because, well, now I know it's your loss and not mine.
What I really wanted might not have been the best for me, but more of what my heart desired in the spur of the moment when I was caught up in all the excitement. Now that the hype has subsided to nothing and feelings have dissipated, I am glad to have put my foot down to not settle.
Good lesson indeed. But I won't thank you still. (Yeah, guess we all change.)
What I really wanted might not have been the best for me, but more of what my heart desired in the spur of the moment when I was caught up in all the excitement. Now that the hype has subsided to nothing and feelings have dissipated, I am glad to have put my foot down to not settle.
Good lesson indeed. But I won't thank you still. (Yeah, guess we all change.)
No comments:
Post a Comment