I've been yawning every few minutes since about half an hour ago. It's only 9.39 pm! This is ridiculous. Last night, I gave up trying to keep awake and went to bed at 10.45 pm. 10.45 pm! I can't even remember the last time I went to sleep at that hour. I'd been getting comments on how tired I looked since after lunch yesterday. And tonight, here I am, yawning like nobody's business.
The puzzling part is I don't even know why I feel so lethargic. I didn't go for a jog. Nor did I spend 4 to 5 hours straight mugging. In fact, I had a free day (cheers to Wednesdays this semester) and it was spent hanging out with Olivia, getting more laughing and talking done rather than mugging. And we fought over chocolates - for about all of 10 seconds, before I said, "But we can just split them half each!", after which we proceeded to launch into a loud gale of laughter. Our maturity astounds me.
And today, I am happy to say that I'd found renewed motivation. :)
The puzzling part is I don't even know why I feel so lethargic. I didn't go for a jog. Nor did I spend 4 to 5 hours straight mugging. In fact, I had a free day (cheers to Wednesdays this semester) and it was spent hanging out with Olivia, getting more laughing and talking done rather than mugging. And we fought over chocolates - for about all of 10 seconds, before I said, "But we can just split them half each!", after which we proceeded to launch into a loud gale of laughter. Our maturity astounds me.
And today, I am happy to say that I'd found renewed motivation. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment