I've got a mini debate thing going on in class in the morning. I came back to my room after rehearsing less than an hour ago, thinking that I can squeeze in some reading time before turning in for the night. But, honestly, I'm so awake right now. Not because of the text or anything of that sort. But because someone's all loved up right now. I can't help it. The heart of steel has finally melted! I feel like reaching through the screen and hugging said person. But I can't. Ahh, distance.
This calls for a hearty breakfast over which juicy details will be exchanged. Ooh, yes. :D
This sort of makes up for the earlier frustration. I'm willing it away. Go away, you're not worth my time. Let me be this giggly college girl who feels like she's back in high school, asking stupid questions that are met with snorts and throws of the head. Like the good old days. :)
This calls for a hearty breakfast over which juicy details will be exchanged. Ooh, yes. :D
This sort of makes up for the earlier frustration. I'm willing it away. Go away, you're not worth my time. Let me be this giggly college girl who feels like she's back in high school, asking stupid questions that are met with snorts and throws of the head. Like the good old days. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment