1. Mugging - My History mid-term is on Friday. The word mugging itself has just been fortified in my vocabulary, given the amount of grey matter contributing to this activity as the mid-term approaches.
2. Crafting and celebrating - We all contributed to making Sher Minn's birthday card. I enjoyed making the covers a lot. Here's the front cover:
Doesn't look like a 19-year-old's birthday card, I know, but the three animals just had to be there! As for the pastel colors... well, we had to make do with the color papers we had. :PAnd this is my personal page:
We celebrated her birthday last night. The surprise plan was foiled, but we had a good time anyway! :D3. Organizing and reorganizing - My list of priorities, that is. Suddenly all the work came rushing in like a dam just burst. And the deadlines are all looming one after another. It's sort of like taking a train ride into one of those spooky mansions. Alright, that might be an odd and inappropriate comparison, but do excuse me because I just reluctantly got up from a nap in the best weather possible to sleep in.
4. Planning - Our post-finals vacation! I'm excited about this. I have a new found respect for people in the PR field. Trying to keep even a few people completely happy is difficult, what more a big group of people. Let's just say that I can't wait to get all the logistics down to the last detail ticked off the list and just relax and have fun.
5. Reconnecting - The more time passes, the easier it is to lose touch with friends. Sometimes in the late of the night, before I go to sleep, I wonder how you're doing. All of you. And sometimes I kick myself for not making the effort to say hello and catch up. So now, I'm doing my best to do that. (And you, thank you for saying hello.)
Alrighty. I might as well get a bit more reading done before I head out for dinner. Hungryyyyyy. Okay, I probably should stop here.
Have a good week, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment