The second wave of midterms is coming - which means more late nights with suppers and bleary eyes. There's always homework to do every day (even on weekends, yep). Math and Econ homework normally take up, say, 85% of my homework time. Yep. Math homework typically takes about 5 days and 15 pages to complete (most of the pages go to scratch work - sometimes these pages contain meaningless doodles and frustration-fueled cross-outs... go figure).
I've just completed another Math homework. Econ homework due today is still undone because I cannot figure out how the indifference curves are supposed to look like.
Oh, have I mentioned how cold it is here right now? Because it is very cold. I have seen -6 degrees Celcius recorded on my desktop (thank you, whoever first came up with the weather report widget!). Whenever I step out into the open, I take a deep breath and brace myself for the crazy winds and the tingly sensation in my hands and feet. Even with my winter jacket, casual slouchy boots and knitted gloves, I still feel cold when I walk outside. Uhuh, that's what you get in one of the coldest states here.
I was just starting to really love the colors and feel of fall! Sigh. Oh, well. Weather forecast says it might snow on Friday. Um... yay? A few months ago, I'd be so excited about this. But right now, all I'm thinking about is how we're going grocery shopping on that day and if it is very cold, then I'd have to wear my winter jacket and boots and carry my backpack to and fro. Yay?
Ah, okay, enough rambling. I need to finish up my homework.
Hope you're having a good time wherever you are, everyone.
I've just completed another Math homework. Econ homework due today is still undone because I cannot figure out how the indifference curves are supposed to look like.
Oh, have I mentioned how cold it is here right now? Because it is very cold. I have seen -6 degrees Celcius recorded on my desktop (thank you, whoever first came up with the weather report widget!). Whenever I step out into the open, I take a deep breath and brace myself for the crazy winds and the tingly sensation in my hands and feet. Even with my winter jacket, casual slouchy boots and knitted gloves, I still feel cold when I walk outside. Uhuh, that's what you get in one of the coldest states here.
I was just starting to really love the colors and feel of fall! Sigh. Oh, well. Weather forecast says it might snow on Friday. Um... yay? A few months ago, I'd be so excited about this. But right now, all I'm thinking about is how we're going grocery shopping on that day and if it is very cold, then I'd have to wear my winter jacket and boots and carry my backpack to and fro. Yay?
Ah, okay, enough rambling. I need to finish up my homework.
Hope you're having a good time wherever you are, everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment