Midterms are overrrrrrrr! Well, technically, they ended on Thursday. I spent most of my time outside yesterday. Went grocery shopping, came back to store stuff for a while, and then headed nearby to Old Navy and Marshall's to check out clothes. :D
Today, Beng Yen and I went to watch Harry Potter 7. It's our first movie here. :D I don't have much to say about the movie because I have lost pretty much all interest in HP and I don't think there's anything worth shouting about in the movie.
Off to enjoy some moments of not stressing out. *happy sigh*
Today, Beng Yen and I went to watch Harry Potter 7. It's our first movie here. :D I don't have much to say about the movie because I have lost pretty much all interest in HP and I don't think there's anything worth shouting about in the movie.
Off to enjoy some moments of not stressing out. *happy sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment