Friday, March 14, 2008

Jeng jeng jeng..

So THE day has come and gone. Yalah, SPM results day.. what else? I think the Malaysian blogosphere (where blogs of kids my age keep popping up every single day.. don't know why it's become such a fad now - I caught the bug too early, perhaps?) is filled with people jumping for joy/crying/tearing their hair out/[insert preferred actions here] for their results.

I woke up at 4 am that day. Not because of anxiety. But because Nightmare food has gotten to me so badly that I can eat minimal stuff when I'm back home. This isn't supposed to happen! I'm supposed to FEAST at home to make up for all the trauma that I suffer from eating the food there! Instead, I have to settle for less-than-normal servings because I can't stand to take too big a meal anymore. Nightmare is the sole root of all this. Ish.

Oh, the results. I'll say that I'm happy, satisfied, ready to gear up for more. I wonder who publicly announces their result because it's either:

1. Gonna look and sound inappropriate (you know.. people starting to call you stuck up and all.. ah, well.. it's just that way sometimes when you've got some good fortune, isn't it?) - if you haven't caught on, this is the best-case scenario

2. Gonna look and sound ridiculous (comments which sound like "wah, you call that bad? Then like that I what leh!?" start cropping up from everywhere even though you first had less than 5 readers) - and this is the not-so-good-but-I'm-alive scenario.

Just in case you were wondering (because it seems just human to do so - or so I have discovered having lived for over 17 years), I didn't celebrate anything, nor did I get anything material (the whole reward system is just all whacked out).

Now yours truly is swamped under a lot of homework. I'm halfway through my GP essay now which requires just about 110% of my brain, which I am, sadly, not giving it at the moment (to update lah.. or else I get questions like "why you never update one?").

I wish that 7 days aren't so short when I'm home. But things have got to move on. Which translates to: Crystal needs to get back to her homework NOW.

Toodles.

No comments: