This is one of the pictures we took during a class BBQ that we had at Bryan's apartment in Orchard a few months ago. Proudly presenting to you SAJC PAE 08S01:

I just found the photo on Friendster. I'm keeping it for the memories. 'Twas a wonderful night as I remember (even though we did get reprimanded for breaking the curfew.. Haha!). :)
Random stuff of the day:
- I ate chapatti for dinner, and then was treated to Kajang satay when I came back to the hostel! :) Hehe!
- I saw a girl holding her dad's hand on the third floor while I was walking to my room. I wish I could do the same with my own daddy now. :( If you know me well enough, you'd know that I still hug my parents and hold their hands. *sigh*
- I wanna go to ECP. Okay, that's really random. I still wanna go there despite the 21 painful falls I took there. :p
- I'll be home in 8 days! And Fateen will be in Kuching too! We can finally meet! :D
- I'm a newspaper hoarder now. Alamak..
- I ate a lot of tuna today. My first time in two months, at least!
- I had fast food which tasted relatively like home-cooked food for lunch (but nothing can beat your cooking la, Mummy.. *drools*)
- I WANT TO GO HOMEEEEE!
- I'm reading the Bible more regularly now. :)
- I've got a 6-hour break between Econs and SAT prep class tomorrow. Heheeee.. (need to mug for Calculus test lah..)
- I still haven't gotten my Psychology test paper back yet. Dum dee dum.. not in a hurry. :p
- I miss my Miss Dior Cherie. I forgot to bring it here.. Argh!
- I wore my Diva necklace for the first time here today. Haha. Random betul.
- I just realized that I'd started all my sentences with 'I'.
- My phone is a bit cacat now - the key on the left (top layer) is jammed for good, the vibrating alert has died completely (which translates to a completely silent phone when it is set to silent mode), and the top layer is a bit detached from the bottom, especially when it is slid up. Oh, and the top left corner chipped off on one fateful day. *sigh* Haih, SE, why are you doing this to me? :(
- I love my laptop. I don't see many Toshiba laptops around. Heheee.. (Uh-oh. I'm beginning to feel a little loony now..)
- My bedsheet, pillowcase, and bolster cover are all of the same design now. How much more random can I get? :p
- I LOVE MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007. Muahaha!
- I'm hooked onto Maroon 5's Infatuation. :)
That's enough randomness for tonight. I think that one can only deal with so much entropy. :p
G'night! :)
6 comments:
Let's go ECP tomorrow.
Tomorrow you have 6 hours break, but I have a 24 hours break = no school :)
EH WHYWHYWHYYYY?! What's the occasion?
Me want go ECP to stargazeeeeeee..
Ah! I miss the last time we BBQed there with the mentors... stargazing + jumpshot!!!
Yeahhhhhhh.. Jumpshot! :D By the way, has Theodore given you all the pictures already? I think he told Ruth that he was going to give them to her?
er no... the only ones i got are from King's and Chan's camera
Aiyoyo.. Theodore arrrr.. :p
Post a Comment