
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOANNE!
Today is 09/09/09, however you arrange the numbers. Today also marks the day a good friend of mine turns 19. Another 9!
You have always been a very supportive and kind friend to me. We may be different in some ways, but we are also similar in many ways. I think that sometimes we just know it when we get each other, and with you, I think that that chemistry came naturally with time. (The bonding sessions involving a lot of foosball certainly helped too!)
You have always been a very supportive and kind friend to me. We may be different in some ways, but we are also similar in many ways. I think that sometimes we just know it when we get each other, and with you, I think that that chemistry came naturally with time. (The bonding sessions involving a lot of foosball certainly helped too!)
Even though we aren't staying in the same place or attending the same classes together anymore, I definitely cherish the time we spent together, be it hanging out in the school library or the hostel canteen, walking around Boon Keng, walking back from school and smelling coffee beans on the way to the MRT station while talking about anything and everything, going to Elim Church together, or spending time by the pool. I can't do all that anymore; there are times when I really miss doing all these things with you. There are many things that make you a great friend, Joanne, and I hope you know that. :)
I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, from A-Level to whatever path you choose to take after that. You are capable of many things and I hope that you will meet favor in all that you do. Once again, have a very happy birthday, girl!
Much love,
Crys
No comments:
Post a Comment